Friday, July 01, 2005

Undercover Fan

i admit, eversince i have started to update my blogsite, i have recieved 10's of thousands of mail everyday. but there is one mail that caught my eye. frankly, it made me get goosebumps because of the depth of this guys courage.

oh well, to cut the long story short, here is his letter. i have translated it so that everything would be easier:

Virago et nu bien (Greetings from Slovania)

i am Mickey Nubleski. i am big fan of NBA buit unfortoonatly i am also a secret spy from our country, and i was assigned to monitor and guard the activities of the nBA basketbol players on and off the court. i have been een the league for quite a while now and i can say that i am now a superstar in my own right. fans have dubbed me as the next iverson. i have earned the nicknames like Superstart, Slofast, Darkey and Killer. i play so good that i can control the management of the team (even the coach). i just tell him when i want to get into the game. he knows that he cannot tell me what to do. so i just enter the game whenever i want. this is the first time ever that i have come out of the open. that is why i want to show the world that i am not stoopid, i just want a low profile. attached is a picture with me taken by my bestfriend Joohan. thanks and Luk da Kuk( lick my penis)

certainly,

Mickey "Fine and Dine" Nubleski

2 Comments:

Blogger master CHU said...

This is sooo not true!!! pauso ka dude! galit ako sa mga nagpapauso...masahihin kita jan eh!

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Santiagerrr said...

true...true...-vic alvisse

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home